Canvas X 2018
Canvas X 2018 - Accuracy up to 12 decimal points
Present your vision to the world with Canvas X 2018. This flexible software comes outfitted with a myriad of tools catering to professionals looking to seamlessly communicate their ideas. Canvas X 2018's diverse design environment allows you to work with vector objects, raster images, text, and effects, while maintaining editability. From graphic designers to seismologists, Canvas X 2018 is the ultimate resource for professionals in precision industries in need of stunning illustrations, tools that can maintain accuracy at 0.035 microns, and an application that can stand up to the stress of working with documents containing over 1 million objects.
Canvas X 2018 : What's New?
Now with optimized speed for launching, loading, and saving, Canvas X 2018 features an enriched user experience, carefully crafted for the accessibility and comfort of long-time users. With its unique and integrated design environment, Canvas X 2018 makes working with and combining graphical elements and high-end effects even more straightforward thanks to a variety of efficiency-motivated enhancements. Easily access commonly used functions for a smoother workflow, make effortless calculations, edit dynamically, and much more. Developed for achievement, convenience, and overall ease of use. Canvas X 2018 presents numerous UI improvements to allow for fluid object editing.
Dynamic Effects : Shadow
Give objects effects that dynamically move and resize with them. Apply shadows, reflections, soft edges, or glow. Control the colour, opacity, size, blur, angle, and distance from the object for each effect. Preview the results before applying them. Edit your dynamic effects at any time. Add multiple effects to an object. Quickly transfer dynamic effects from one object to another with the Attributes Dropper. Quickly create and manage presents for convenient future use.
Dynamic Effects : Reflection
Give objects effects that dynamically move and resize with them. Apply shadows, reflections, soft edges, or glow. Control the colour, opacity, size, blur, angle, and distance from the object for each effect. Preview the results before applying them. Edit your dynamic effects at any time. Add multiple effects to an object. Quickly transfer dynamic effects from one object to another with the Attributes Dropper. Quickly create and manage pre-sets fro convenient future use.
Smart Snaps make it easy to place and size objects relative to one another. As you drag objects, dotted lines will appear to guide you. These lines make it easy to align your shapes to the center and middle of your document. When resizing, Smart Snaps will appear, along with measurements, as you approach the vicinity of the size of other objects in your document. This will help you create objects the same size as one another without any messing around. You can also center an object relative to others and space them equally apart.
Use the Paste Within Selection functions to save time getting objects just where you want them. In documents with hundreds of objects, quickly paste objects above or below the selected object. There's now no need to painstakingly alter the stacking order in the Document Layout palette or to move objects out of the way, saving you time and frustration.
- Control hyphens and their properties so taht Canvas X 2018 automatically hyphenates under specific circumstances
- SVGZ Export embeds images, allowing for a singular file for export
- WIA-compatible scanners supported
- Draw circles with better precision
- Calculate perimeter and area of ovals with better precision
- Produces meticulous measurements for path lengths of open bezier curves and polygon lines
- Guide colour can be changed from Grids and Guides Setting dialogue box
- Option to display each bounding box in selection contianing over 1000 objects
- Preview of .cvx files in Windows Explorer is now supported
- JPG and PNG (with transparency) supported during Copy & Paste
- Paste Text Only is available under teh Edit menu
- Recent inks in the Pre-set palette can be cleared
Canvas X 2018 System Requirements
- Intel® Pentium® 4 or better 64-bit processor
- 4 GB RAM installed
- 2 GB free hard disk space (4 GB recommended)
- 16-bit colour or higher (True colour recommended)
- 1024x768 or higher screen resolution recommended
- Windows® 7, Windows® 8, or Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10 (all 64-bit OS)