PhotoLine is a versatile all-purpose image and graphics editor. Enhance, edit and retouch photos, edit RAW files non-destructively, create multi-page layout designs and web mockups, prepare print-ready PDF files, export web images, and enjoy the built-in vector editing tools.
PhotoLine offers sophisticated tools to the creative professional: RGB, CMYK, LAB and grayscale colour spaces, ICC colour management, 16/32 bit per colour channel, spot colour support, PDF editing and export, and a non-destructive workflow with adjustment layers.
- Up to 32 bit per channel, support of CMYK and Lab
- Colour management with ICC profiles
- Lossless imaging
- Process digital photos
- Retouch, correct, ...
- IPTC and EXIF data handling
- Rotate images lossless
- Rename images and create catalogues
- Create HTML galleries
- Add and edit keywords
- Powerful search capabilities
- "Real" PDF Import and Export (not just a big image)
- Multipage documents
- Calendar and barcode creation
- Rich text functions
- Create Flash and GIF animations
- Web Export
- Tile images, create buttons and image maps
- Batch conversion
- Create slideshows
- Record actions
- Print multipage documents, flyers and labels
- USB-Stick support
- Multiprocessor support
- Windows XP or later
- macOS 10.6 or later
- New image functions like "Dehaze" and "Colour To Transparency"
- Enhancements in the graphics and layout section: variable line styles, document colour lists, placeholder layers, ...
- Extended PDF export: spot colours, overprinting, PDF/X1a and PDF/X3