TurboCAD Deluxe 2016 (incl. BONUS 2D Training CD)
Enjoy powerful, complete 2D/3D CAD software
Enjoy powerful, complete 2D/3D CAD software offering hundreds of tools to create your perfect designs with TurboCAD Deluxe. Utilise the powerful tools to build the perfect presetation and easily share your work or even print in 3D! Plus receive TurboCAD 2D/3D Basic Training, valued at $50 for free!
2D/3D Drafting, Modelling, Rendering
Draw, modify, dimension, and annotate with TurboCAD Deluxe - powerful, complete 2D/3D CAD software with hundreds of tools to create your perfect designs. Build powerful presentations of any architectural or mechanical design using the materials, lighting, and photorealistic rendering functions, then easily share your work with extensive file support including AutoCAD .DWG, SketchUp .SKP, and STL for 3D printing.
- Affordable 2D/3D CAD solution
- Easy to Learn & Use
- Complete 2D Drafting & 3D modelling in One Application
- Photo-realistic Rendering & Visualization
- Compatible with AutoCAD, SketchUp, and more
- Award-winning software
Key Features & Benefits
- Complete 2D/3D design tools for drafting, modelling, modifying, dimensioning and annotation.
- Easy to learn and use with set up wizards, context-sensitive help, snaps, alignment aids, and handle-based editing.
- Productivity Features like a customizable UI, time saving wizards, a 64-Bit compatible version, XREF support, and more.
- Architectural Tools like a house wizard, self-healing walls, parametric architectural objects, and more.
- Mechanical Tools tailored to engineers like 2D/3D Boolean operations, revolve, extrude, sweeps, and chain polyline.
- Materials, lighting, and photorealistic rendering to create powerful presentations
- Excellent File Sharing with new AutoCAD® (DWG/DXF) and SketchUp (SKP), STL for 3D Printing, & more!
Top 10 New and Improved Features
- New/Improved Mirror Copy Tool for 3D Objects includes New Mirror along Face option and New Try to Create Single Object, plus operations are now recorded in the Part Tree.
- New Slot Tools including slot, circular slot, and circular slot by center and radius add flexibility to inventors, woodworking and furniture design.
- Improved Conceptual Selector can now drag a reference point and rotation bars using the CTRL key. Also, scale handles are now visible on boundary boxes as in classic mode.
- New Highlighting of 3D objects and parts of 3D objects while using certain tools in Redsdk mode including imprinting, quick pull & 3D mirror copying.
- New Redsdk 4.x Engine with Photorealistic Enhancements including new portals, improved tone mapping, and improved conceptual selector.
- Improved Render Manager and workflow of rendering components including materials, luminances, environments, and advanced render styles.
- NEW File Buffer saves the Undo/Redo buffer and is re-loaded when the file is opened, so even if you didn’t mean to save your last changes, you can undo them.
- Improved RedSDK Transparent fill support now works the same in both Redsdk and GDI. A solid brush pattern can also be called a fill.
- Improved DWG and DXF File Support with the latest Teigha engine for the conversion of .DWG and .DXF files to and from TurboCAD for improved interoperability with other CAD applications.
- Improved House Wizard Tool, used to quickly layout a house plan, placing and sizing each room, drop in closets, passageways, a garage, and even decking, now allows you to name each room while in the tool so you don’t have to do it after.