- We only list products which are available or for which we have an ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) on our website (BY ORDER products are those that are never held in stock and must be ordered in)
- Prices and availability information on our website are generally updated at least once every business day
- The price and availability information on our website is correct to the best of our knowledge at the time the information is updated
- Available products are generally delivered within 1-2 days of receipt of payment (often next day in metro areas if payment received before 2pm AEST)
- All products are generally shipped from us to minimise shipping time and cost where possible
- Deliveries to Perth may take up to 5 days for some items
- Order Status is available from the My Accounts area of our website. Please check this before calling, initiating a chat or emailing. (For tracking information please contact us)
All prices displayed on our website are GST-inclusive.
Prices are updated on our website at least once every business day. (i.e. There is no need to confirm this by email or phone).
Order acceptance policy
All orders placed with us are subject to our acceptance. Cherri International reserve the right to decline (i.e. not accept) any order up to the point of the point of delivery of the order to you and an invoice for the order being issued to you. We will not dispatch an order until we have received payment in full for the total value of the order. Automatic confirmation of successful order placement and/or receipt and/or processing a payment for the order does not constitute acceptance of the order by us. If we decline your order after a payment for the order has been received/processed we will contact you with the details and refund the payment in full.
The availability information displayed on our website is extracted from our real-time inventory management and order processing system. Our website is updated with up-to-date stock information up to 4 times per day. Hence, if our website indicates that an item is in stock, it generally means that it is (i.e. There is no need to confirm this by email or phone). We do however recommend that you contact us about stock availability if you see on the website that our stock levels for the item you want to purchase are low (i.e. less than 5 items in stock) or you intend to purchase a large quantity of the same item (i.e. more than 5).
If an ordered item is out of stock or marked with ETA/BY ORDER it will be placed on backorder or partial backorder (which you will be able to see on the Order Information page accessed from the My Account page). An estimated time of arrival (ETA) will be specified in the Order History where available. BY ORDER means an item is never held in stock and must be ordered in specifically for your order, which means it will generally take a bit longer. Please contact us for details of your specific item. If you do not wish to wait, please contact us and we will refund you for the items (although we may pass on any cost associated with ordering the item in specifically for you).
Backorders can occur for the following reasons:
- You purchase a quantity of products which is greater than available in stock
- You purchase a product which has stock as “ETA” or “BY ORDER”
- You purchase a product which has been sold out and quantity information on the website has not yet been updated since the last website update
When one of these conditions occurs at the time of purchase and you see your order status remaining as Shipping, Back Order or Partial Back Order for a period of more than 3 days without further information on the ETA, please contact us to discuss available options (i.e. Keep the order and wait for the item to arrive in stock or cancel the order (or part) and immediately receive a full refund for the unshipped items).
Please note, there may be additional shipping costs if you request a partial shipment of your order.
All orders have a tracking number, you need to check this order tracking number against the shipping companies website, this will give you an indication of the current shipping status of your order.
At any time if you have concerns about your order then please send us an email to email@example.com and we will get back to you with a response as soon as possible.
We are very flexible with order cancellation and allow to cancel the order up to the point when you receive and sign for the goods. However, if we incur costs as result of the cancellation, we will pass these on to you, so please research and choose the products carefully and consider how you pay for your purchase. Also, please note that all cancellations must be done or confirmed by email.
The following policies apply on order cancellations where the order is cancelled as a result of the customer changing their mind:
- Credit Card Handling Fees – For order cancellations paid for by Credit Card (NOT PayPal), the Credit Card Handling Fee of 2.5% is not refundable, as this fee is charged by the bank and is not refunded to us when an order is cancelled and we have to issue a refund.
- Freight Costs & Shipping Insurance – If you cancel an order that has been shipped but not yet delivered, the freight cost and shipping insurance will not be refunded, as we will not be refunded this cost by the courier. Please note that an order in the status of Shipping may have already been shipped but not yet updated on our website.
- Restocking Fees – Although unlikely, a 20-25% re-stocking fee may apply, as depending on the item and supplier we may be charged this fee.
A phone call or an email requesting cancellation of the order does not constitute cancellation of the order. We must confirm all cancellations in writing or by a change of order status on the website. We have this policy to ensure that if an order has been shipped or is preparing to be shipped it is stopped before we confirm the order cancellation.
Payment methods available
We must receive cleared payment in full for the total value of the order before we will accept and start processing your order. The following methods of payment are accepted:
- Square or Credit/Debit Card via Square (Immediate clearance)1.9% tap-and-go, or 2.2% handling fee (as a percentage of the total) applies.
- PayPal or Credit/Debit Card via PayPal (Immediate clearance)2.6% handling fee (as a percentage of the total) applies.
- Direct Bank Deposit into our account – Over the Counter (Immediate clearance)This will be made available upon order processing of the products purchased.
Cherri International takes no responsibility for any delays associated with processing your payment by third-party financial institutions.
Cherri International will appear on your credit card statement for orders placed with us.
For certain Credit Card orders (i.e. based on fraud risk as determined by our automated fraud risk assessment procedures), we will undertake additional steps (as determined by our fraud prevention policies) to ensure the transaction is not fraudulent. These steps may include, but are not limited to:
- Calling the customer and/or the owner of the credit card on a landline number
- Verifying the landline number as belonging to the delivery or billing address
- Validating the billing address specified on our website as matching the billing address provided to the credit card issuer
- Requesting the courier to verify and record the identity of the recepient on delivery
- Requesting a photocopy of the credit card to be faxed to us (to verify physical posession of the card)
Data and website security
Cherri International uses the industry standard security protocol Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to encrypt all sensitive information (like your credit card details) that passes between your computer and the Cherri International website. We employ the latest 128-bit encryption technology in all areas of the site which require you to provide your personal or account information. This means that the credit card information you send is encrypted by your computer, and then decrypted again on our side, preventing others from accessing your private information in transit. So, when using an SSL capable browser, shopping on the Cherri International website is perfectly safe.
Also, when your provide credit card information on our website, it is passed directly to the bank via an SSL secured payment gateway and is at no stage stored on our website or in our database. This means there is no risk of your credit card information being stolen, even in the highly unlikely event of someone gaining access to our database.
Shipping your orders
Shipping charges apply to all orders placed. Our shipping cost is calculated on the weight, volume and delivery post code for every order. Shipping and dispatch times on our website are indicative only. To avoid delays and possible second delivery charges, we strongly recommend that you provide an attended business address (such as a work address), where someone you trust will be available to receive and sign for the order during normal business hours.
We only use person-to-person delivery services (i.e. Where the recipient must sign for the delivery) to ensure orders can be tracked all the way through to delivery. For certain orders (i.e. as determined by our fraud prevention policies), we may also request for the courier to verify the identity of the recipient.
Delivery times for products purchased
Normal delivery times for items in stock are 1-2 days from payment clearance. These timelines are guidelines only. Cherri International does not take any responsibility for any delays in shipping. Where possible we provide consignment details and courier tracking numbers to customers (in the order status), so please contact the corresponding courier to track your shipments. You should check the Order History on the Order Information page accessible from the My Account area for information on your order.
Loss and damage of orders delivered
Shipping Insurance – Shipping Insurance is available for your goods, and must be specified when you are ordering. Insurance is optional and charged at 2% of the value of goods. We strongly recommend insuring your goods against transit damage.
Signing for Delivery – The customer is responsible for ensuring that either they or their authorised representative inspect the goods prior to accepting the delivery and signing the Proof Of Delivery (POD) document. Each delivery should be checked for completeness (i.e. Enclosed goods as per accompanying Consignment Note) and any transit damage. Failure to inspect the goods prior to signing the POD will result in voiding of any insurance against loss or transit damage.
- Signing of a Proof of Delivery (POD) document confirms that the consignment has been delivered in full and in good condition (i.e. no visible physical damage). POD should only be signed once the goods have been inspected as a clean signed POD will void any insurance against loss or transit damage.
- If a shipment arrives with a damaged carton or item, the delivery should either be rejected with POD not signed or the POD must have the exact damage noted on it including any carton identifier available, signature, name and date as above. If this information is not provided the POD will be treated as clean and will void any ability to claim loss or transit damage against shipping insurance.
Additional fees and charges
If we incur extra delivery charges as a result of your action or inaction, these may be passed on to you at our discretion. An example of such charges are second delivery charges by couriers as a result of you or someone who can receive the goods not being in attendance at your nominated delivery address when you have specified that the address is attended during normal business hours.
Manufacturer promotions are offered at the discretion of the manufacturer. This may include cash-back offers, free items, or any other promotion. These promotions are only valid on products that are obtained through the Australian channel from stores such as ourselves. Generally any products purchased from us will be valid for manufacturer cash-backs and other promotions being advertised in Australia, provided any other additional criteria are met.
These promotions are in no way under the direct or indirect control of Cherri International . Manufacturers will place set time frames in which these promotions are current and valid, and we have no ability to extend these times. We may still offer products for sale after the promotion has expired, and the promotion shall not be redeemable.
Should any more information be required about any given promotion, we are happy to assist with queries where possible, however the manufacturer should be contacted as they will be better equipped to answer queries about their promotions.
These terms and conditions are subject change from time to time without prior notice.